Tax Law & International Tax Planning
PETROS YIANNAKAS & ASSOCIATES LLC has considerable experience when it comes to advising clients on various tax matters including, but not limited to, international tax planning. The Firm’s legal team is constantly alert for new developments in Cyprus and internationally on tax matters, and aims to always provide clients with effective tax planning structures.
The Firm emphasizes on minimising tax liabilities for clients while taking into account their international cross-border business activities and objectives. Cyprus has concluded a significant number of Double Tax Treaties with many countries and the Firm is always in a position to advice clients in the most tax efficient manner of tax advantages available.
Moreover, the Firm has been requested by a number of international law firms to advice on various tax matters under Cyprus law, and in association with expert Audit Firms, is in a position to offer to clients a full services package.
Some of the Firm’s services include:
- Provision of tax opinions
- Legal advice on International Tax Planning
- Legal and Tax advice on Cyprus Taxation, Stamp Duties and VAT
- Incorporation of companies in Cyprus or abroad
- Provision of accounting and audit services in association with preferred providers
- Maintenance of companies
- Advice on application of Double Tax Treaties concluded by Cyprus
- Tax Authority services